Happy Sundayyyy ♡
Today I wanted to share the BEST booty exercise ever. It’s my absolute favorite and I feel like it’s one of the only booty building (!) movement that focusses more on the glutes than the quads. It’s of course also part of my PAMSTRONG and I wanted to give a little sneak peak in how the videos are made in my fitness program! Hope you like the style :)
So don’t get me wrong, I love squats and they do their job with building overall leg muscles - but if you really want to work on your glutes and their size you should start to focus on glute bridges or hip thrusts. I know, they miiiiiight look intimidating at first and you might be embarrassed to do them in the gym - but as soon as you felt the extrem burn in your butt you don’t want to miss them ever again!
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Bench, Barbell, Weights, Pad
MUSCLES: Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Adductors, Abductors
LEVEL: Beginner (without weights), Intermediate & Advanced (increase the weights)
HOW TO DO A GLUTE BRIDGE:
2) your knees should be bent and feet flat on the ground
3) place your hands on the barbell, supporting your balance - palms are facing down
4) your shoulders are on the bench
5) lift your hips off the ground until your upper body & your legs build a straight line and are parallel to the floor
6) focus on your glutes, squeeeeeeze them hard & try to push from your hip and not from your quads or heels!! And keep your abs tight :)
7) hold the upper position shortly and and bring your hip back down. But don’t touch the ground with your butt, only lower it!
There are also tons of variations of Glute Bridges!! Would you be interested in seeing them? ♡
You can also find tons of other exercises, all my workout routines, my tips and tricks on how to build a powerful and round booty on www.pamstrong.com
Have a wonderful Sunday! And tell me if you tried out the exercise and how you liked it :)