Time to snack!
Most of you have probably seen my beloved „Chia Pudding“ a hundred times on my Snapchat - no matter if in the morning, after my workouts, as a random snack in between meals etc. - I just can’t get enough of it!! It's pretty easy to make, has tons of health benefits, tastes amazing, can be prepared and afterwards stored in the fridge, toppings can always be changed in order to ensure variatiooooon and chia pudding looks great on pictures. Nothing else to say I guess.
The consistency might be somehow „different“ at first - rather slimy because of the chia seeds - but after the first spoon you’ll be totally into it - I promise haha.
The chia pudding is of course also part of PAMSTRONG! It’s one of over 50 delicious recipes that you'll already get in week 1. And the food pictures are beautiful, right? Can’t wait for you guys to see everything!
So now, let me show you how I prepare my chia pudding!!
180ml almond milk
4tpsb / 30g chia seeds
100g cottage cheese
1 dried date
vanilla bean or extract
toppings: be creative! I used some berries & cacao nibs
- mix the milk with the dried and chopped date & vanilla extract in order to mix the date’s amazing sweetness with the milk
And now you’ve got 2 options:
1) mix in the chia seeds and let everything stay for 1 hour. During this time the mixture will become a thick pudding.
2) mix in the chia seeds and slowly heat everything up in a pot. Make sure to stir it! You know you’re done when your pudding becomes a pudding haha. The chia seeds just need a couple of minutes to swell and connect to the milk.
- then, mix in the quark and add some more quark or cottage cheese on top
- as a topping, decorate your pudding with a few berries and some cacao nibs
How do you like it? Tell me in the comments!! And do you have another recipe in mind that I've snapped a couple of times & that you want me to show you the recipe of? xx